Perfect Resume Format – Perfect Resume Format
BC Library Staff , Life at the Library Published 9:02 p.m. CT Aug. 7, 2019
Volunteers Jane Druff and Katrina Neis are pictured at a antecedent Friends of the Library Book Sale. The Library will host its abutting sale Thursday-Saturday, Aug. 15-17. Abundant deals will be accessible on a huge alternative of books. (Photo: Submitted Photo)
As always, there is so abundant accident at the Donald W. Reynolds Library Serving Baxter County. Here is aloof a few of the abundant programs, contest and updates from the Library.
From 10:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, the Baxter County Library will be hosting Résumé Rewrite, a chic advised to advice anyone put calm the absolute résumé for any job. A accepted résumé is not required.
Start from blemish or bandbox up an absolute document. With a little abetment from the Library’s Adult Programs Coordinator, Mariah, you could airing abroad with a able résumé to attach to your abutting application.
Registration is required, so be abiding to assurance up at www.baxlib.org. Templates will be provided.
Thursday-Saturday, Aug. 15-17, is the Friends of the Baxter County Library Used Book Sale. The book auction boasts a actual assorted selection: fiction, non-fiction, mystery, affair and thriller. This division the auction boasts excellent action album books by Sandra Brown, John Sanford, Susan Wiggs and more! You can additionally aces from a absurd alternative of movies, CDs, children’s books and magazines!
As with aggregate the Friends of the Library and the Library Foundation do, gain go to abutment the Baxter County Library. The abundant programs accessible at the Library would not be accessible after the advice of these amazing fundraisers put on by these accommodating organizations.
Hours of operation for anniversary day are as follows:
• Thursday – 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Friday – 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
At 10:30 a.m. Wednesday during the summer, the Baxter County Library is accepting some actual adapted guests during Adventure Time. Several association leaders are appointed to apprehend to the accouchement of the community.
Guests currently on the agenda for the ages of August are: Big Flat Mayor Glenda Wiseman account books about Pete the Cat on Aug. 14; and Gassville Mayor Jeff Braim, account books about Camping on Aug. 21.
Previous bedfellow readers accept been: the Glad Garden Club, Norfork Mayor Lisa Harrison, Mountain Home Mayor Hillrey Adams, Briarcliff City Official Renee Schmitt, Baxter County Sheriff John Montgomery, Baxter County Judge Mickey Pendergrass and Cotter Mayor Mac Caradine.
The Baxter County Library would like to acknowledge these association leaders for their charge to aboriginal articulacy and their abutment of the Library and its programs.
For advice on all Library programs, or to register, appointment the Library’s website at www.baxlib.org. The Donald W. Reynolds Library Serving Baxter County is amid at 300 Library Hill in Mountain Home.
• Thursday, Aug. 8, 10:30 a.m. — Résumé Rewrite – Come adapt or actualize a resume that will be abundant to attach to your abutting job application.
• Friday, Aug. 9 — Tween Council Sign-ups activate – Get an appliance from the Children’s Desk if you are absorbed in alive with others to advice accomplish decisions for the Tween department. Applications due by Aug. 23.
• Monday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m. — Coloring Club for Adults – Relaxing action to alpha the week.
• Monday, Aug. 12, 10:30 a.m. — Library2Go Basics – Learn how to admission the agenda library anytime on your home computer or device.
• Monday, Aug. 12, 5 p.m. — Yoga for Adults – Suitable for both abecedarian and average yoga practitioners.
• Tuesday, Aug. 13, 10:30 a.m. — Babies and Books Adventure Time – Caregivers and accouchement age birth-36 months collaborate in this age adapted adventure time.
• Wednesday, Aug. 14, 10:30 a.m. — Story Time with Big Flat Mayor Glenda Wiseman – Big Flat Mayor Glenda Wiseman joins us as a bedfellow clairvoyant for Adventure Time.
• Thursday-Saturday, Aug. 15-17 — Friends of the Library Book Auction – Shop from our alternative which includes abounding album books beneath $3 and paperbacks priced at beneath $1. Gain account Library programs and services.